Barney founded B Tucker HVAC in 1978 and has developed the Company into a niche business, specializing in high-end residential design and light commercial installations, service and maintenance. His system designs demonstrate creativity and expertise in providing the best solution for the customer. Barney’s business has excelled because he believes that integrity is the foundation of a reputable business and he believes in doing the right thing for the customer every time.
- Georgia State University, B.S. Applied Mathematics
- Brunswick Junior College, HVAC Associates Degree
- The Institute of Computer Technology (ICT), Data Processing Degree
- Earth Craft Certification in Green Technology
- Mitsubishi Certified designer
- Carrier Infinity zone control design certified